Notice: Please note that you are probably selected a Cabin Type that does not allow booking of individual beds. Please note that Infants must be booked in economy/deck class only. If you need a bed for your infant you have to book it as a Child. Otherwise, book the baby in economy class with no charge and take it on your bed (ex. Two Bed Cabin for 2 adults and economy space for the infant).
Copyright © 1994-2020 Paleologos.gr All Rights Reserved.
A) SUBJECT OF THE PALEOLOGOS S.A. WEBSITES
* Our Company PALEOLOGOS S.A., operates via the following websites www.ferries.gr , www.paleologos.gr , www.greek-islands-ferries.gr , www.greekislands.gr , www.ferries-greece-italy.gr , www.ferries.info , https://excursionsingreece.paleologos.gr , www.cruisesingreece.gr , hereinafter referred to as «Website/s».
The company is based in Heraklion Crete at 5, 25th August
street, GR-71202 Heraklion – Crete – Greece, with
VAT: EL099709130 / TAX OFFICE OF HERAKLIO
G.E.MI. (G.E.C.R. ) (GENERAL COMMERCIAL REGISTRY) : 77212927000
GNTO (EOT) (Greek National Tourism Organisation) ID Number : 1039 Ε 6061 00522 00
and operates as a provider-intermetiator for the following online travel services:
- It provides information and ferry ticket reservation services on international routes and from/to Greece, as well as routes within Greece.
- It provides information and airplane ticket reservation services worldwide.
- It provides information and cruise reservation services to Mediterranean ports and Greek islands.
- It provides information for hotel and car rental bookings worldwide.
These services are available on all websites and online applications (Smartphone Apps) of PALEOLOGOS S.A., as well as the overall network of the Partner-Affiliates program worldwide.
PALEOLOGOS S.A. is acting solely as an intermediary distributer of travel services that come from third-party providers, hereinafter referred to as "Provider", whose services are displayed and promoted by the Websites of PALEOLOGOS S.A. under the terms and conditions defined in the commercial policy of each "Provider".
Β) ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
* In the process of accessing the Websites users are required to carefully read, understand and accept these terms before they confirm any purchase, or accept any service.
* PALEOLOGOS S.A. has the right to amend or renew the transaction terms related to the use of the Websites at any time, without the obligation to inform the user thereof. The general terms and conditions will appear as applied in the particular moment on the websites. By further use of the websites, the user-client accepts the relevant amendment. Any modified version of the terms posted, completely replaces every previous version.
* If the user does not accept one or more of these terms they should not make a purchase of any of the services provided and abstain from the use of the Websites, which are governed by these terms. Otherwise it is presumed that the terms are accepted by the individual user.
C) CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
* The access to and use of the services provided through the Websites requires an internet connection.
* Users of the service must be at least 18 years of age and if acting on behalf of third parties, be duly authorized.
D) RESERVATION PROCEDURE
* When booking -purchasing a provided service- the user must follow the information entry process as reflected by the booking engine on the Websites.
* The data entered during the reservation must be true and complete.
* In order to complete a reservation and purchase the service, the user has to pay the final and total cost of the chosen service, as defined by the booking engine or the offer received from PALEOLOGOS S.A., unless otherwise specified.
* By completing the booking process, the user instructs PALEOLOGOS S.A. to mediate for the supply of the selected service by the Provider and to transfer the final confirmation of the service purchased to the user.
* Before purchasing any service, the user shall get informed and accept the terms and conditions governing the service as well as any restrictions of the offers / discounts included, as they are defined by the Provider and respectively announced in the Websites of PALEOLOGOS S.A.
* In case of a change in the service purchased (e.g. cancellation or delay of a departure, etc.) PALEOLOGOS S.A. will inform the user first via email and second by phone, provided that PALEOLOGOS S.A. has been informed by the Provider in time and has been provided with the correct contact details of the user.
* Communication, including the provision of information required under these terms, between PALEOLOGOS S.A. and the users of the Websites, is performed correctly and in most cases by electronic means and in particular via email address provided to PALEOLOGOS S.A. by the user for this purpose.
* Each user must notify PALEOLOGOS S.A. with valid data, including a valid email address of which he/she is the legitimate owner.
* Each user can contact PALEOLOGOS S.A. electronically by sending an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Telephone at (+30) 2810 346185 or(+30) 2810 330598 or Fax at (+30) 2810 346208.
Please note that the disclosure of false, inaccurate and / or fake contact information may lead to failure and / or refusal to provide the selected service.
F) TICKET RESERVATION - COST OF TICKETS - PAYMENTS - CHANGES & CANCELATIONS - ORDINARY OFFERS - TRAVEL INFORMATION - PASSENGER RIGHTS
* Apply as described in the « General Terms & Conditions» section.
Ticket alterations or cancelations are accepted from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 (Greek local time), at least 48 hours prior departure.
Clients are obligated to inform us via email regarding any change or cancellation by providing their booking details and contact information. If not, they are responsible for the not proper and timely services provided and for the additional charges that may occur by not following all the above.
If passengers already have collected the actual tickets/coupons, in order to be credited they need to be sent to our central agency.
Cancellations or alterations cannot be done once the ferry has departed.
No refundable amount will be given for cancellations in less than 12 hours.
Special offer tickets cannot be canceled/changed.
You will be refunded for the amount that you are entitled within 30 working days.
The Service Fee and Delivery Expenses are non-refundable.
Our agency charges an additional 5% on the refundable amount.
No liability will be taken for the following :
*Lack of availability of supplied services and mistakes by the providers.
*For any damage or loss of personal property.
*Unforeseen circumstances such as delays, strikes, bad weather conditions etc.
*Any additional charges that may follow at the port/central agencies, upon tickets collection.
G) PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA - PRIVACY ASSURANCE
* The user knows and accepts that any personal data which he/she states are intended for the support and implementation of the service which the user intends to purchase and to ensure the transaction and therefore consents to the preservation and processing of the provided personal information from the Company, PALEOLOGOS S.A., in accordance with the applicable laws. The Company preserves all personal information and in no way discloses, sells, exchanges, grants, leases or otherwise discloses the above information to third parties (companies or individuals), with the exception of cases restrictively provided under the current legislation. For the purpose of providing quality services, the employees of the company may use the above mentioned data when processing the user's request and in the performance of their professional duties and only under the conditions laid down by the Company Safety Policy. To generate aggregated statistical reports, provided that such reports will not contain personal identifiable data. The User has the right to update, modify or delete the personal data held in the Secure Server of the Company, by sending an email to: email@example.com or tel. +30 2810 346185.
* PALEOLOGOS S.A., as a travel agency in Greece, acts as an intermediary for the services provided by the Providers they collaborate with and the users of the website, the customers. As a mediator, PALEOLOGOS S.A. has no responsibility and will not reimburse anyone for delayed routes, cancellations, overbooking, strikes, force majeure or other reasons without the consistent and written authorization of the Provider. As a mediator, PALEOLOGOS S.A. has no responsibility and will not compensate anyone in case of suspension of services of the Provider, i.e. bankruptcy. Users should be informed that the money paid to PALEOLOGOS S.A., by any form of payment, with the purpose of reserving accommodation and booking tickets is attributed immediately and in advance to the beneficiary Provider. Once PALEOLOGOS S.A. has issued a reservation code for the user’s trip and has provided the ticket numbers issued by the electronic booking systems, any responsibility regarding payment is transferred to the Provider.
I) WORKING HOURS
- Reservation’s Department
- Monday – Friday: 09:00-20:00
- Saturday: 9:00-15:00
- Sunday: closed
· Any request outside of these hours, in any way (e.g. via e-mail or fax, etc.), is considered to be received the next working day. The working hours listed are in Greek time (GMT +2).
Copyright © 1994-2020 Paleologos S.A. All Rights Reserved.
Guide your web visitors not only looking but definitely booking!
Show them all available ferry connections in Adriatic Sea, Aegean Sea & Mediterranean Sea through the Paleologos Search Engine
Allow them to book their ferry tickets in real time, 24/7, all year round
Join the "Paleologos Affiliate Team" and earn up to 6% commission on every single confirmed ticket, without investing money or taking risks.
Building up our reputation since 1943, we are here to assist and support your clients till they embark.